The Rise Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
The Rise Experience is not your typical woman's event, yes, we will empower, uplift, and support you, and yes you will shop vendor stations and eat amazing food, there is also an opportunity to network, but unlike other events you may have heard about or attended, we are about the breakthroughs, the overcoming of your hurts, pains, anger, frustrations, sharing and showing you what we've been through and how we overcame life's adversities that seemed hopeless in the moment, but looking back allowed us to grow both physically and spiritually. Learn how to move beyond the blocks that hold you back and how to manage adversity as it comes up in the future. Simply put connecting the everyday woman with the everyday woman through the experiences that many face yet few talk about. You'll be able to ask your questions directly to the panel at the end of the event.
What is Rise? Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence: Something we should all want and strive for.
What is Experience? Anytime that you encounter a person, place, or thing it becomes an experience, let us help you feel the experience of what breakthrough, release, and freedom feels like.
- Domestic abuse: The different stages
- Managing Grief
- Loving beyond Incarceration
- Caring For Special Needs/Disabilities/and fighting through disease
- Real-relationships: blended families, intimacy , effective communication, what you want, need, and desire
- Into Me: self-care, setting boundaries, work-life
- The EXPERIENCE : letting go & moving beyond the past
The Goal for the event
- Motivation & Encouragement
- RELEASE (Releasing Every Limitation Every Anxiety Setting Expectations)
- Connecting with other women who have similar life experiences
- Breakthrough (overcoming fear, heartache, divorce, single parenting, death of a loved one, caring for a child with special needs, living with a disease)
- Real-relationships (communication, love languages, knowing your needs, wants, and desires and making sure you get them, learning to let go of toxic relationships, and so much more)
- Learn how to set boundaries & effectively communicate
- How to handle disrespect & lack of opportunity in the workplace
- What’s in you that causes the insecurities to keep resurfacing
- Prioritize what’s important, stop being left behind
Vendors will be available for your shopping pleasure
A continental breakfast will be provided
Win awesome gifts with our raffles
Breakthrough bag provided: created with you in mind to care for your mind, body, and soul (continue the support, growth, and encouragement long after you leave the event)
Video release authorization:
By registering for the event, you are authorizing Coaching by the Word and it's affiliates to video record you and other parts of the event in which you may be captured via video. The video will be used at the discretion of the company(ies) needs. If you do not agree to this, please contact the host of the event prior to registration.
- Early Bird Special$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- 50/50 raffle$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0